TLBC Counselor: Is This Role Right for Me?
Being a Christian isn’t about being perfect or having all the answers. It is about knowing the One who is perfect (Jesus) and looking to Him for answers. At TLBC we adhere to Biblical principles that shape how we live out our Christianity.
Key Christian Principles of TLBC:
- I believe in the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- I believe the Bible is the Word of God
- I believe that Jesus Christ is both true God and true man
- I believe salvation comes by faith in Jesus’ perfect life, sacrificial death, and glorious resurrection and this belief is a revelation of the Holy Spirit
- I believe as a Christian, Christ has called me to tell others about Him and live my life as a testimony to His grace and love
Being a camp counselor is more than hanging out with friends and having fun with kids- it is a (Capture the Flag) battleground! Here are some things to consider as you pray about whether God is calling you to this ministry.
Things to Consider
- I enjoy being around other people who believe in Jesus
- I am able to get along with large groups of people for extended times
- I am able to be active and engaging from 7 am until 11 pm
- I enjoy being around kids and can be patient with them
- I want to learn more about Jesus and share what I know with others
It is our heartfelt prayer that God will bring you to TLBC this year and that He will use this experience and opportunity to help you grow in your Christian faith even while you show and teach others how to grow in theirs.