Is this Role Right for me?
Being a Christian isn’t about being perfect or having all the answers. It is about knowing the One who is perfect (Jesus) and looking to Him for answers. At TLBC we adhere to Biblical principles that shape how we live out our Christianity.
Key Christian Principles of TLBC:
Being a camp counselor is more than hanging out with friends and having fun with kids- it is a (Capture the Flag) battleground! Here are some things to consider as you pray about whether God is calling you to this ministry.
Things to Consider:
It is our heartfelt prayer that God will bring you to TLBC this year and that He will use this experience and opportunity to help you grow in your Christian faith even while you show and teach others how to grow in theirs.
WHat Else Should I know?
God has blessed Trinity Lutheran Bible Camp with an opportunity to serve Him through this mission and we strive to ensure that everyone involved has a safe, Christ-centered experience. To accomplish this, there are certain expectations for our participants and staff. By God’s grace, we will provide a safe, well-organized and fun atmosphere where we can serve one another and grow in our faith toward God.
As TLBC Staff or Counselor, I agree to the following:
- To display Christ’s love through interacting with everyone at TLBC by encouraging one another and seeking reconciliation when confrontation arises
- To be present & engaged during activities
- To use electronics appropriately when allowed. (Counselor Phones are not allowed at the ELC)
- To participate fully and do all things with excellence as though doing them for the Lord
- To communicate openly and positively with all participants and Staff.
- To not leave the premises without permission and remain in the designated areas.
- To share my frustrations/concerns with an adult and listen to what others have to say.
- To refrain from any illegal, unhealthy, or behavior not allowed at TLBC such as smoking, drinking, vaping, sexual activity & public display of affection, or possessing any form of weaponry such as knives, firearms, fireworks or pocketknives.
- To be respectful to all participants and Staff as well as their possessions and reflect that respect in my behavior and the language I choose to use.
- To love others as Jesus first loved me.
Apply to be a Counselor!
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.